Airfix OO RR Stuff

I have a couple of locomotives and a few rolling stock from Airfix in OO Gauge (1/76 scale).

Anybody have a source for these and other OO RR stuff here in the States? The few that I have were picked up a model RR shows.

TIA,

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Are you trying to sell them or buy more? Not sure what to do with the first one (a few stray model train shows may have "white elephant" tables to sell them if you are so inclined, such as the "Great Scale Model Train Show" they have in Timonium, MD, four times a year.

If you want more the molds went to a UK company called Dapol years ago, but are still on offer. Not bad for 50 year old molds!

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

That depends on whether Tom means the assemble kits or the ready-to-run range (also known as GMR). Tooling for the latter was divided between Palitoy/Mainline/Bachmann and Hornby but is being rapidly phased out of production.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

On Feb 10, 4:36=A0pm, "kim" wrote:> snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:> > On Feb 10, 4:18?pm, " snipped-for-privacy@netscape.com"

and a few rolling stock from Airfix in> >> OO Gauge (1/76 scale).> >

TIA,> > >> Tom> > > Are you trying to sell them or buy more? Not sure what to do with the> > first one (a few stray model train shows may have "white elephant"> > tables to sell them if you are so inclined, such as the "Great Scale> > Model Train Show" they have in Timonium, MD, four times a year.> > > If you want more the molds went to a UK company called Dapol years> > ago, but are still on offer. Not bad for

50 year old molds!> > That depends on whether Tom means the assemble kits or the ready-to-run> range (also known as GMR). Tooling for the latter was divided between> Palitoy/Mainline/Bachmann and Hornby but is being rapidly phased out of> production.> > (kim)- Hide quoted text

maiesm72