Silver Cloud 1/72 Wood Kits

Anybody have information on this British firm?
I picked up their Hawker Fury yesterday and would like to know what else they produced.
TIA,
Tom
snipped-for-privacy@netscape.com said the following on 10/02/2008 21:16:

Is it actually a range rather than a company name? Read the blue text below the bloke in the car.
<http://www.pegasusmodels.com/index2.html
Wrong era.The one that I am looking for was around WWII shortly after. Kits are all wood.Thanks, though.TomOn Feb 10, 2:53pm, Richard Brooks
said the following on 10/02/2008 21:16:> > > Anybody have information on this British firm?> > > I picked up their Hawker Fury yesterday and would like to know what> > else they produced.> > > TIA,> > > Tom> > Is it actually a range rather than a company name? Read the blue text> below the bloke in the car.> > <http://www.pegasusmodels.com / index2.html>
snipped-for-privacy@netscape.com said the following on 11/02/2008 04:28:

Ah now! There's where the problem lies. I didn't have that information in the original post. :-)
On Feb 10, 2:53 pm, Richard Brooks

Sorry about that. I had forgotten about the modern firm, the kits in that "other" scale from Pegasus.Thanks,TomOn Feb 11, 3:44am, Richard
snipped-for-privacy@netscape.com said the following on 11/02/2008 04:28:> > > Wrong era.The one that I am looking for was around WWII shortly after.> > Kits are all wood.Thanks, though.Tom> > Ah now! There's where the problem lies. I didn't have that information> in the original post. :-)> > On Feb 10, 2:53 pm, Richard Brooks> > > > >

information> > on this British firm?> > > I picked up their Hawker Fury yesterday and> > would like to know what> > else they produced.>

name? Read the blue> > text> below the bloke in the car.> > <http:// www.pegasusmodels.com/> > index2.html>- Hide quoted text -> > - Show quoted text -
snipped-for-privacy@netscape.com said the following on 12/02/2008 04:55:

No problem. It would have been remarkable if the same company was around.
Good hunting!
Richard.
On Feb 11, 3:44 am, Richard