OO or N

Hi, I've been using Fleischmann N Gauge stock and track, as excellent as it is I have a desire to model UK Outline. Looking around the quality of UK N Gauge looks a little less than the Continental stuff, particularly features such as lighting seem missing from Farrish etc. Any advice as to whether I should try UK N Gauge or move up to OO to model UK Outline?

Mickey

Reply to
Mickey

Mickey wrote:-

I think you'll find a lot of features you are used to are missing from 00-gauge as well.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

N gauge is certainly more limited in what is available and it is more difficult to produce things by hand. I am a modern image modeller and I only use N gauge for space reasons. If you have the room then go for OO. Prices are about the same but there is much more available for OO.

Luke

Reply to
Luke Briner

Thx for that,