Farrish & DCC

Hi, Can anyone advise if the Farrish N Guage locos are DCC convertible?

Mickey

Reply to
Mickey

"Mickey" wrote

Yes.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Someone can advise, or they are?

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

"Christopher A. Lee" wrote

Both.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

John Turner wrote:-

I think Mickey meant "Are they equipped with a DCC compatible socket?"? To which the answer would be a resounding "No".

(kim)

Reply to
kim

"kim" wrote

He asked whether they are convertible to DCC operation and the answer is an unequivocal 'yes', but I accept they are not DCC-ready.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Thx for the replies, I am firmly in the DCC camp so will do some more research before moving to UK Outline. Thx RR for the info re: fitting of chips, once I get started I'll send an email asking for the address to send to. It is a pity that Farrish and others aren't producing DCC ready etc, I am sure this will lose some future sales as some will switch to the likes of Fleischmann who appear to be years ahead of the game.

Thx again, Mickey

Reply to
Mickey