[FFSMC] F-105D Walkaround

Hi all,
You are looking for a walkaround for your 1/32 Trumpeter kit ?
Fell free to take a look there :

Regards
Reply to
Flying Frog
Excellent pictures!! Thanks Chris, your timing is perfect.
Kelly Quirk
Reply to
Kelly Quirk
Le 11/10/2003, "Kelly Quirk" a supposé :
My pleasure Kelly. I'm working on the new update of the FFSMC, and there is a lot of other surprises, not linked yet, but wich will be useful for you I hope. ,;o)
Regards
Reply to
Flying Frog