[FFSMC] F-105D Walkaround

Hi all,

You are looking for a walkaround for your 1/32 Trumpeter kit ?

Fell free to take a look there :

Regards

Reply to
Flying Frog

Excellent pictures!! Thanks Chris, your timing is perfect.

Kelly Quirk

Reply to
Kelly Quirk

Le 11/10/2003, "Kelly Quirk" a supposé :

My pleasure Kelly. I'm working on the new update of the FFSMC, and there is a lot of other surprises, not linked yet, but wich will be useful for you I hope. ,;o)

Regards

Reply to
Flying Frog