A-10 warthog

Since there's so many, I thought I'd ask here -- which in your opinion is the best A-10 Warthog kit in 1/72 and 1/48 ?

Reply to
Nemesis
1/48th Monogram

Cheers, Stephen

Reply to
Thunder

For price and detail, the 1/48 Monogram A-10 is the best. The fit is a bit of a challenge.

I haven't built the kit, but I've read many accounts in this newsgroup that the

1/72 Italeri A-10 is the best.

Jeff The eagle has landed

Reply to
MAYSUN5961

The 1/48 Monogram, checkout this outstanding build:

Dennis
1/48 Monogram by far is the best offering in regards to the A-10. As mentioned, fit tends to be a bit tricky, so dryfitting is a must during construction, and a little patience and sanding will certainly clear that up. Add a Blackbox cockpit and aftermarket decals (if so desired) and you'll have a very nice piece.

My $0.02 and worth every penny

Reply to
P8ntGuns4Sale