[FFSMC] Important news

Hello to everybody,
For the the FFSMC subscribers, do not use any more (temporarily)
address
The site is in moving to a new hosting,
and I work only on the version 4.a, on-line now at the following
address:
(the DNS will be ok nexr week I
hope).
The registrations of people registered until yesterday are OK. For the
others, it would be preferable to use the new site.
Attention, for the moment, I am installing various modules, making
numerous and varied regulations, but forums are OK (possibility of
sending attachements, that can be useful), as well as "chat" service.
Saddened for inconveniences, but it is for the good cause and very
temporary.
Reply to
Flying Frog