fighting camels

Eric Smith had 20 points to lead Campbell to an 86-80 victory Saturday over Mercer. With 3:23 remaining in the second half, Smith hit one of his six 3-pointers to cut Mercer's lead to 78-74. That shot started a

15-2 run by the Camels in which they hit six of their last seven field goals, and the Bears missed five of their last six. Jacob Skogen led Mercer with 24 points, and was 12-for-14 from the line. He gave the Bears a 9-point lead when he converted a 3-point play with 4:56 remaining in the second half to make it 76-67. I made a bet at
on them last saturday Campbell's Ruell Pringle scored on the next two possessions with a mid-range jump shot and a drive to the hoop to trim Mercer's lead. Pringle led the Camels' comeback, scoring 10 points in the final 5 minutes and giving Campbell the lead on a jumper at 1:50 remaining. He finished with 19 points and sank eight of his 16 field goal attempts
Reply to
leomyfavoriteteam

[...]

[OT rubbish snipped]

At first I thought this might be about the Airfix set of Bedouin tribesmen. Then I thought it was about a WW1 dogfight. Then I find it's about a bunch of men in tight shorts fumbling each other. Sigh.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Pres. Bush avoided the Camels.

dancho

Must be rugby.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

congratulations buttf*&k, you've made it to my blocked senders list

Reply to
Andrew

Yeah, I thought I'd read about some WW1 dogfight with a Sopwith (since I bought the kit of one recently I am interested in subject). Wonder if it was posted by mistake.

Reply to
Don Stauffer

Fighting, and *Camels*?....

I thought it was *Tarreytons*....

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

So, what scale are they?

Reply to
Chris Hughes

Well, be they Camels, Tareytons, or any other....

...don't they come in the standard 85mm, 100mm, and 120mm?

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers