Fine detail on ignition cables

I recently saw some photographs of a super detailed 12th scale Caterham Super Seven car. The builder had somehow installed ignition cables complete with writing on them. Unfortunately the only E-Mail address for the builder is bouncing.

How on earth do you create something this small - is there a technique for extremely small writing or are these parts available as high detail sets from anywhere?

Regards

Reply to
Keith Walter

At 12th scale, decals could work as the wire would be .03 inches diameter (or better) based on scale fidelity. Now if they can do that at 1/25 I'd be impressed! HTH Warren I'm feeling much better now.......

Reply to
Rusty12759