For "Flying Frog"

Are you still interested in documentation about the Agusta A109?

-- Luca Beato -

del plastimodellismo su
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign \ / X No HTML in / \ email & news

Reply to
Luca Beato

Dans son message précédent, Luca Beato a écrit :

Hi Luca,

Well, it wasn't for me, but I think Aidan will be still intested, yes... Ans if you send to me something which can be used on the FFSMC, (and if you adree of course), I'm aslo interested ;-)

Thanks a lot

Reply to
Flying Frog

Ok, but the A109 has been produced in a tenth of versions along thirty years... Let me know more precisely what kind of information you or your friend are looking for. I have no spare time enough to draw up a walkaround or so, but if you lack of some particular information I can see what can I do. I'm just pleasing to express a less generic requirement but I'll be happy to help you.

-- Luca Beato -

del plastimodellismo su
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign \ / X No HTML in / \ email & news

Reply to
Luca Beato

Le Wed, 18 May 2005 01:08:15 GMT, Luca Beato a écrit :

Ok Luca, and thanks a lot one more time. I will follow-up your message to Aidan.

Cheers

Reply to
Flying Frog

Luca Beato a exprimé avec précision :

Hi Luca,

Aidan's answer : "Many thanks Chris, Please ask Luca, if he can lay his hands on line drawings-profile of the Augusta 119 Koala, the civilian version of the military variant....."

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Flying Frog