French Tank Crews WW2

Header says it all, really. Any of you fine gentlemen know of any in 35th? Need two little blue frogs for a dio I have in mind.

Thanks as always

RobG

Reply to
RobG

Yep - vanilla US WWII armor or infantry figures with Free French insignia. ;-)

As for the home grown variety of uniforms I've seen this guy's work in mags, but never built them.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Hi Rob

French figures (begining of the war) are available in the Heller range.

Good luck to find them! If you have a problem, I maybe can help you.

Cheers

Reply to
Flying Frog

Aghhhhhhhhhh! The Annoying Thing

Reply to
Martin

RobG wrote in news:Xns96C08F9D7C54Argrinbergspamspam@203.87.95.150:

oops... should of specified pre/early war.

RobG

Reply to
RobG

"Martin" wrote in news:df17fs$oa9$6$8300dec7 @news.demon.co.uk: