FS: 1/25 car model kits

I am thining out my accumulation of 1/25 car model kits. I have about 40 available. Almost all are Ford products. Most are Mustangs and street rods. Email me for a list, which I can send you in either Word or Excel format (you tell me which one you prefer). There are no prices on the list. Look it over, decide if you want anything, and make me a FAIR offer.

Thanks!

Dean in Texas

Reply to
K5DH