FS 72nd: Monogram F-105F, Goshawk, Airfix NA-39, other OOP kits

I thought I'd try selling these kits here before putting them on eBay?

Monogram 72nd F-105F - $15 + $4 Priority Mail shipping Monogram 72nd F11C-2 Goshawk (Blue Box) - $12 + $4 Priority Mail shipping Airfix 72nd NA-39 Buccaneer - $10 (no decals, boxtop in good shape) + $4 Priority Mail Airfix 72nd Canberra BI.6 - $16 (box and decals in very good shape) + $4 Priority Mail Hasegawa 72nd T-33 in Thunderbirds markings, plus 2 TD resin seats - $10 + $4 Priority ESCI 72nd F-5B (CF-116) - $8 + $4 Priority Mail

I'll sell any of these worldwide, and will combine shipping to save $$$ -- CONUS as listed, otherwise at my actual cost plus $1 for materials. I much prefer PayPal, but will accept a money order or cashier's check from US buyers (PayPal or cash only from International buyers).

RocketArm 2424 @yahoo.com (remove spaces)

Yours,

Tom Test

Reply to