FS (AIR)

Hi.

I hope ya all don't mind, I have just a couple of kit's for sale.

1/32 Trumpeter F6F3 N $55.00 inc. shipping CONUS (box opened all parts sealed in bags)

1/32 Tamiya F4 C/D Phantom, w/Verlinden cockpit/radar set. $85.00 inc. shipping CONUS (box opened all parts sealed in bags)

1.48 Tamiya Me 262 with Cutting Edge cockpit set $45.00 inc. shipping (box opened all parts sealed)

1/48 Roden OV 1B Mohawk w/Eduard exterior set $50.00 inc. shipping CONUS (box opened all parts sealed)

1/48 Hasegawa F 86F30 Sabre "US Air Force" kit # PT 13 with Jaguar cockpit set, Jaguar gun bay/drop tank set, Cutting Edge exhaust, Cutting Edge seamless intake, Teknics brass landing gear, Aeromaster Decals stencil set. All together $55.00 inc. shipping CONUS (box opened, all parts sealed)

1/35 Cyber Hobby Ferdinand Fahrgestell Nr 150100, $90.00 or make offer inc. shipping CONUS (box sealed) I paid too much for this a while back.

Reply to
AM