FS/FT:Aeroplane Monthly #1

After the Saturday IPMS Santa Rosa contest (which was great, BTW) where I sold a good portion the the tons of magazines for $1 or less each, I found the first issue of Aeroplane Monthly.

May, 1973 complete with the Fokker Dr.I foldout. $5 or trade for one of the magazines on my wants list (mostly Scale Aviation Modeller).

E-mail me if you are interested.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72