FS in Chicago area: Harbor Freight spray booth $50

FS in Chicago area: Harbor Freight spray booth $50
I'm selling an inexpensive Harbor Freight spray booth, item # 44040.
It's less than a year old, and worth about $85 new) for $50.
The booth works fine, it just takes up too much space and is hard to move. Space is very much at a premium for me now that I need to make room for a baby, so I'm selling this off and spending mucho $$$ for a portable Mr. Spray Booth.
It's too big and heavy to mail it, so I'm restricting this to the Chicago (and maybe Milwaukee) area. I could either deliver it in person, or maybe we could meet at an upcoming swap meet.
Yours,
Tom Test