FS: Model Car Kits and Some Die-cast

I have some car kits here that a friend asked me to try and sell for him. He's not too computer savvy and thinks I am. He prefers cash or Money Orders. I can ship Parcel Post or Priority inside the US and your choice of Air or Surface elsewhere. Shipping is in addition to the prices listed. Except for the GTX all kits are, to my knowledge, unopened. The Camaro and the Corvette are still sealed.

'32 Ford "American Grafitti" coupe - Revell die-cast kit $8 '57 Chrysler 300C, prepainted kit - RC/Ertl $10 '37 Chevrolet Cabriolet, pre-painted kit - RC/Ertl $10 '56 Ford Crown Victoria, special 'Replica' issue - RC/Ertl $10 '93? Chevy Camaro - RC/Ertl $7 '53 Corvette - RC/Ertl $7

'67 Plymouth GTX - Revell, opened but unbuilt, complete $7

Pictures are available. Contact me at the verizon address. Thanks.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

OOhh,Bob Falfas' street sled!.The local drug store had a few of these Revell metal kits,kept putting off Milners' coupe,then-one day-they were gone,typical story-for me.

Reply to
teem