FS: Partially built kit(s)

I'll start here before I try Ebay, seeing how I don't own a digital camera. :(

I have the re-issue promo kit by Jo-Hann of the 1956 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight. All of the headlights, bumpers, glass, etc have NOT been glued in. The underbody is painted flat black, body is painted primer white (Krylon sandable primer). "Flash" has not been trimmed off of bumpers or headlights. PLUS, I bought the resin tub interior for the car from Modelhaus. It has the tub plus dash and steering wheel/column. Dash is not glued, nor is the steering wheel. Tub has been painted two-tone green, but I used artist's acrylics so I'm sure it can be stripped. This kit is out of production for the second time and is ready to go! All of the detail work is untouched, ready for your craftsmanship. $10 plus shipping. Contact me if interested. I'll post more when I have the time.

Jp

Reply to
jplatter