FS: STUART by R P HUNNICUTT-Taking offers!

Hello

Due to financial hardship, I am selling my Stuart by R P Hunnicutt. Book is in VERY good condition and includes an additional plastic cover over dustjacket. I hate to do it but the taxes and house insurance are all due on top of everything else like trying to keep a vehicle on the road. I am thinking since I have not got to complete a model in the past two years, much less start another one that this would be the logical thing. Please, only serious offers. Payment with Paypal only. I will be happy to provide pics.

Thanks, Denise

Reply to
djlevans