FS: The Abominable, a couple of chase-color Polar Lights kits, some other stuff

I'll never get it all built, so it's time to make at least a little bit of room. I might add another kit or two soon. Unless stated otherwise, shipping (by FedEx Ground or USPS, whichever one I can get to the day I ship) will add $6 in the Lower 48; I'll sell to anyone but shipping will be adjusted as necessary. Payment by U.S.-negotiable check or money order. If interested or if you have questions, please respond here or e-mail snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Here's what I have:

AMT Han Solo, 1:6 scale vinyl, sealed in box, $5.

Xizor, 1:6 scale vinyl, shrinkwrap is torn but box remains sealed, $5.

Xizor's Virago, plastic, sealed in box, $5

LIQUID FACTORY Catwoman, 1:8 scale (approximate; it was actually advertised as 1:6 scale) resin. Nice kit, good base to it. $15.

POLAR LIGHTS Batcycle. I've got two, want to sell one. Both are shrink-wrapped in the boxes, perfect condition. White plastic one sells for $12, or the black plastic one sells for $8. Shipping for either one is $5 in the Lower 48.

Batmobile, black plastic, sealed in the shrink-wrapped box and in perfect condition. $12.

Batplane, white plastic. Shrink-wrapped in the box, perfect condition. $15. Shipping on this one will be $5 in the Lower 48.

DR. VOODOO'S GOO GOO MUMMIES The Abominable, meaning the Abominable Snowman from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Don't know the scale, but he's resin and he's pretty big. Heavy, too. Nice casting, one teeth assembly is broken cleanly in two and should be easy to fix. $35 for this monster, plus shipping of $10 in the Lower 48.

Reply to
Troutman