Glue removal?

Not sure if that's really the right subject line or not, but hopefully it'll get the answer I'm looking for. :)

I have a Tyco(HO slot) body that the side pipes fell off of, and am wanting to put the right kind of pipes on it, so I just bought another of a similar body off Ebay. I want to remove the pipes from the one I bought, and put them on the one I already have. Need to be able to loosen the glue, without damaging either the existing body they're on, or the pipes themselves which are chromed.

Any help?

Thanks!! :)

Reply to
43fan

We just had a thread on this very subject. See

.

Reply to
Al Superczynski