Great Wall P 61A update.

Hi all.
As ya all know I got the Great Wall 1/48 P 61A a while ago.
All of a sudden the other day I got a box from Dragon that had a new
clear P 61A nosecone in it along with a gray plastic A model nosecone and two resin gunsights with an addendum sheet covering these pieces as well as covering boom, tailplane, elevator flap, aileron, and wheel door assembly.
Way to go Dragon !!!
I never asked for these parts, I was waiting to see how others dealt with getting the wrong nosecone. (kit came with a P 61B nosecone molded in gray) The resin gunsight was just a real added bonus.
Wow !
--
AM

http://sctuser.home.comcast.net

http://www.novac.com

Got mine, (P-61), from GreatModels and they sent me a heads-up about the wrong nose. Initially they said to contact Dragon but the next day they sent another e-mail saying not to worry, they would take care of everybody who ordered the kit. Got my replacements a few days ago. Kudos to GreatModels and Dragon for the quick fix. Well Done!