hey rufus!

damn, that 262 is going to drag me in to hyperscale by the heels. i guess i better get my model area shaped up. and the condor will be on the pile as soon as it's out. now a 1/32 h series he 111 would fix my needs right up.

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain (e) wrote in news:SMCEe.581094$3V6.358569 @fe04.news.easynews.com:

I've seen the Condor in 3 stores already. One had it open. Most impressive.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

what's the price? sell mother time?

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain (e) wrote in news:mtFEe.383772$ snipped-for-privacy@fe03.news.easynews.com:

the

List is $129. How much is your mother worth?

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Got mine for $74.93 pre-ordered from Squadron. It's still offered at that price. They say the list is $129.95! Hell, that's about (quick figuring) a mother and a half.

Doug Wagner

Reply to
Doug Wagner

a bit more. so maybe the street price will be $99. or a hl

1/2 off will get it. that doesn't seem excessive, but it is a strain on the wallet for me.

hello squadron? have i got a deal for you.