What's the Point?

So I do really need to find a way to come up with some cash as the old battle axe is not working. Selling off the models seemed like the logical place to start.....but then I go over to Hyperscale and find that there will soon be a 1/32 Airacobra and an X-15. Now those two puppies for sure will take up permanent residence in the garage........

So what's the point in selling the kits I have?

I am screwed, I am screwed, I am screwed.......

Craig

Reply to
crw59

further employment not in the possibilities?

Reply to
someone

" snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net" wrote:>So I do really need to find a way to come up with some cash as the old

Can you eat them?

Reply to
eyeball

not really at this time. medical issues are added to the mix. wish life was as easy as a snap together kit.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Yup. Screwed. And me too, 'cause I'm also plannin' on buyin' both of those...

Reply to
Rufus

" snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net" wrote:>So I do really need to find a way to come up with some cash as the old

Heh...I used to not eat to be able to do tons of stuff...now that I have Crohn's, I find I can't do that any longer. But I find other things to give up.

Reply to
Rufus

What I do is cut back on the big stuff first, then the little things that I really can do without. Pay off what you can and keep it payed off if you have any debt. Things that make recurrent bills go next - like cable, cell phones, I haul my own trash, etc. Then I re-access and set some priorities realizing that I should allow myself at least one, if not a couple luxuries/comforts. But not all at once. You can spend time or money, and I don't mind spending time. I have more of it than money.

I've bought one kit (and three guitars...raided some savings...) since I got out of the hospital last year. And I can't seem to save any of my take-home pay - it's all going to meds and food now. I've got some things I'd REALLY like to do that I can't do right now, but still, I'm pretty content.

Reply to
Rufus

sorry to hear that. i understand the disability thing.

Reply to
someone

''So I do really need to find a way to come up with some cash as the old battle axe is not working. Selling off the models seemed like the logical place to start.....but then I go over to Hyperscale and find that there will soon be a 1/32 Airacobra and an X-15. =A0 Now those two puppies for sure will take up permanent residence in the garage........ So what's the point in selling the kits I have? I am screwed, I am screwed, I am screwed....... Craig ''

I Guess that you are just gonna have to get used to Tightening Your Belt then :(

OHHHHH - Just How Much is that 1/32 scale X-15 going to be and just when

-n- where will you be able to get this thing.

I bet you could Hide 2 Packs of Twinkies inside of the fuselage for an X-15 that Big

That's if One is in Need of a Place to Hide Ones Snacks. If One was Hiding Snacks

... Carl ..........

,,

Reply to
cyberborg 4000

Speaking of the X-15, anyone have a clue as to what this thing is?:

looks like it has a scramjets on its belly.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

on 8/21/2007 3:03 PM Pat Flannery said the following:

Never seed it. :-)

Reply to
willshak