Please check out my Lego stuff on Ebay!

Hi all,

I am in the process of buying a car, and I need a little cash, so I've listed plenty of Lego stuff on Ebay, ranging from Star Wars, New City Fire Sets, and

9V Train Track to minifig crossbows!

Check under user name Impala1214 to view everything I'm currently selling. I will be listing more Lego related items soon!

Thanks! Joe

Reply to
I stole your tv

Good luck. Based on your other posting, and your Bricklink shop, I think you'll be disappointed in the bids.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Findley

What do you mean, Jeff?