Trumpeter F-105D

There's a line in the movie "Jaws" when Chief Brody laments that they'll need a bigger boat... I received my Thud today (from the recent Squadron Subcriber Special) and am all keyed-up upon resting my eyes on the genuine article. Akin to the Chief, all I have to say is I'm gonna need more paint... What was I thinking? (meant in a good way - sort of...)

Frank Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

Mine is sitting in the garage right now, under the dog food. I marked up the box with big letters "1/32 THUD" so when I build it in 20 years or so, my failing eyes will be able to see what's in the box. Am in no rush to buy paint. :0)

Craig

Reply to
Craig

You should see the G kit...

Reply to
Rufus

I agree with Craig about having large scale to work on in our waning years. The only problem is- what rest home will let us have enough space to display all these monster kits we're gathering ?

Reply to
Charles Ryan