Hey Rufus, You Still With Us ??

What in God's name has a car got to do with a garage?

Books and magazines on the walls, kits on the racks and stacked up in seven ft. high rows on the floor, small area for DIY tools, the rest for tons of junk.

Cars belong in the driveway.

:-)

Tom

Mad-Modeller wrote:

Reply to
maiesm72

Which is where mine has been ever since the kids moved back here in

2001. If the garage was full of my own crap or my parents' it would be more understandable. Alas, it's my son's computer parts yard that has the garage mostly filled - and they moved out three years ago.

Since my car is blue the paint has been oxidising off the upper surfaces quite rapidly and the primer is showing in spots, interspersed with surface rust, ergo, why my daughter calls it the Rustang. :(

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller