HMS Hood Model 350 scale

Is there a kit available yet in 350 scale?
Reply to
Brian Cleverly
Only if you're rich or are willing to sell a kid or kidney. There are over priced resin kits that cost roughly a month's pay.
RLM
Reply to
RLM
Isn't there an ICM kit in the pipeline? (I'd rather a Renown--a successful battle cruiser.)
Reply to
Tom Cervo
Have patience, a 1/350 injection Hood is in the works by an as yet unnamed maker!
Reply to
StevensIn
Is there a model of it in 1/400 or 1/600 scale? (Seven turreted Battleship originally built for Brazil, then sold to Turkey while still under construction, then pressed into British service on completion for WWI.)
Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall
Did Heller nod do a Vanguard, or was that 400?
Reply to
Brian Cleverly
It was Hasegawa and the scale was 1/450.
Reply to
Charles Jones
FWIW At our local (Baltimore) IPMS meeting tonight I was told that ICM has gone "Kaput"! If true, I guess I can forget that H.M.S. Hood I have been hoping for. Too Bad! Their W.W.I German Battleships were very nice.
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
Maybe although it seems to have changed names to Alanger (in the US) now according to the site.
Charles Jones