Re: ESCI AC-130 H 1/72 Q.

as far as I was aware the "H" never made it to Vietnam

Hi Group > > Yesterday I got hold on an ESCI AC-130 H (1/72). Could anybody be so > kind as to tell me if this model is resonably correct or not? I am > planning on building a Vietnam era H, so any information on potential > corrections is much appriciated. > > TIA > > Jacob >
Reply to
Umineko