how may i remove an old post

hi
many yeara ago, i made a posting in this group with 2 replies.
personal info were revealed and people had used it to track, spam, troll, harass me.
i had googled n learn to cluck on top right cirner to repirt the message but no action.
how may i remove the thread i created with my post?
thank you
thank you
Reply to
Josh
Unfortunately, I believe it is write it, regret it. It is out there forever.
Reply to
RobG
There is a way of setting a time linmit, the post being removed after so many hours, but I do not know the mechanism for that. Haven't had a chance to look into this, if I get time and find anything I'll post it here.
Cheers
Mike
Reply to
Mike Smith
Quick Google suggests you can block it from being found by a Google search (and they hold the Usenet archives), quote from

quote
File a DMCA request with Google to have the search removed. It's an automated process here.

Cheers
Mike
Reply to
Mike Smith