how may i remove an old post

hi

many yeara ago, i made a posting in this group with 2 replies.

personal info were revealed and people had used it to track, spam, troll, harass me.

i had googled n learn to cluck on top right cirner to repirt the message but no action.

how may i remove the thread i created with my post?

thank you thank you

Reply to
Josh

Unfortunately, I believe it is write it, regret it. It is out there forever.

Reply to
RobG

There is a way of setting a time linmit, the post being removed after so many hours, but I do not know the mechanism for that. Haven't had a chance to look into this, if I get time and find anything I'll post it here.

Cheers

Mike

Reply to
Mike Smith

Quick Google suggests you can block it from being found by a Google search (and they hold the Usenet archives), quote from

quote

File a DMCA request with Google to have the search removed. It's an automated process here.

Cheers

Mike

Reply to
Mike Smith