how may i remove an old post

hi
many yeara ago, i made a posting in this group with 2 replies.
personal info were revealed and people had used it to track, spam, troll, harass me.
i had googled n learn to cluck on top right cirner to repirt the message but no action.
how may i remove the thread i created with my post?
thank you thank you
On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 11:21:37 PM UTC-4, Josh wrote:

Unfortunately, I believe it is write it, regret it. It is out there forever.
On Tuesday, 4 July 2017 17:00:44 UTC+1, RobG wrote:

There is a way of setting a time linmit, the post being removed after so many hours, but I do not know the mechanism for that. Haven't had a chance to look into this, if I get time and find anything I'll post it here.
Cheers
Mike
On Tuesday, 4 July 2017 21:12:50 UTC+1, Mike Smith wrote:

Quick Google suggests you can block it from being found by a Google search (and they hold the Usenet archives), quote from
http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/how-can-i-delete-a-usenet-post-from-20-years-ago/
quote
File a DMCA request with Google to have the search removed. It's an automated process here. http://support.google.com/bin/static.py?hl=en&ts 14905&page=ts.cs
Cheers
Mike
On Tuesday, 4 July 2017 21:20:44 UTC+1, Mike Smith wrote:

You can file a Take down request at https://support.google.com/groups/answer/81275?hl=en