Ignorant Tenx 7R question...

Just got my first bottle, hoping it's as great as
everyone's ever claimed. But I have a really
basic and trully ignorant question:
How do I apply it?
I just presumed that there was a bush or app-
licator thingy of some sort in the cap. Nope,
nothing of the sort. So, what do you guys use
to apply it?
advTHANKSance!
-ahill
Reply to
Drew Hill
One of these is the recommended ticket -
Or you can use a hypodermic needle. Or a brush. I like a #1 sable...for a lot of stuff. But I'd set one aside strictly for Tenax use and not for painting.
Reply to
Rufus
Just use a fine pointed paint brush. A synthetic will hold up better than a natural hair type (sable or other). Use one brush exclusively for cement. It will accumulate dissolved plastic in the bristles over time, so it will be useless for painting. Gerald Owens
Reply to
lafimprov
Make sure you put the cap back on tight, that stuff evaporates really fast if you leave the lid off. Its a great glue!!
Reply to
StevenatorLTFO

Site Timeline