Instructions for Hayabusa

I have all the parts to a Ki-43 Oscar / Hayabusa, recovered from my Hurricane Katrina flooded house. The plastic parts were sealed in a celophane bag but the instructions, decals and the box were eaten up by the chemical / sewerage contaminated water. I was wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to find instructions and secondarily, decals for this plane. I think it's a Japanese brand, probably Hasegawa.

Any advice would be appreciated.

BD

Reply to
Big Dummy

If it proves to be Revell or L-S I might just have the hard copies here. No problem to scan them for you.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Aeromaster has atleast one KI-43 sheet.