Israeli Temco Buckaroo

Anybody have a photo of these in service (not in a museum)?

TIA

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Tom:

I didn't think that the Buckaroo had a large enough production run to be in any military organization. I do have an 8 X 10 B&W of the Buckaroo I got from the Temco PR department in the 50's.

I believe there is a T-35 (memory says that was the proposed USAF name) flying as a civil aircraft in the US.

Reply to
John Eaton

I have a small file on the Buckaroo, maybe twenty or so photos, etc. Israel evaluated it along with the Fokker S.11 to replace the Stearman.

They ended up replacing the Stearman with more Stearmans.

There are several photos of the S.11s and one left in the museum at Hatzereim, but the only thing that I have ever found on the Israeli Buckaroo is a tine sketch in the old IDF/AF book by Hadar and Ofer.

I would love to have a photo in case anyone ever does the Buckaroo in 1/72. It would be the last model needed to do all of the Israeli marked birds.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72