It finally happened!

That's how Mom got me interested in cleaning my room. She threatened to come in and do it for me if I didn't!!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

There's a reason Central Americans call them 'tree chicken.' Tastes like...

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

my kids (now in their 30"s) were never a problem. my x managed to "pack" about

30 years worth of armor and aircraft into 2 large boxes.
Reply to
KONDA24

i interviewed stan in 84.

Oh, Oh! This could start a nasty thread. Friend of mine tells the story of his ex dumping a bottle of Chlorox in his Marine Aquarium when she moved out.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Hey, at least it got the stains out...

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

and it would need to be BBQ'd...

RobG (the Aussie > >>JULIAN HALES wrote:

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Hmmm... here ve haf ze problem, ya?

Cat = crab pot bait! No problem!

R obG (the Aussie one)

a cat would have taken it out in less

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

I still can't eat a bowl of beans or chilli without first checking for the errant human face below the surface.

WmB

WmB

Poor guy! Likes someone says elsewhere in this thread, maybe its time to put a good lock on the door of your model room.

It has been a while since any of my model A/C were damaged beyond repair. Most of the time its aerials and undercarriage doors that get trashed. Which is about the same for most people I guess.

Incidentially, what was the second A/C that was destroyed by your 3yr old?

Trevor

Reply to
87015

">> mexican radio?

i interviewed stan in 84."

Hey, small world--I interviewd Stan Ridgway in 1985... And Andy Prieboy in

1987...

--Chris Bucholtz

Reply to
Chris Bucholtz

i was in boston....

Same here! I think my cat isn't a mutant but just plain lazy ;-). He used to swat pens and brushes and make them roll off the table so he could jump down and 'kill' them, but that stopped after he tried it on my X-Acto. I screamed at him before he even thought about jumping down after it :-() .

Nick

Reply to
Nick Pedley

in article snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com, Ron at snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com wrote on

9/30/03 2:37 AM:

Mine neither. I always have one or two cats in the house and around my model room and they totally ignore my models, built or unbuilt. That goes (so far) to the four kitten's my wife just adopted.

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell

...don't understand him, it's a riddle...

I'll bet that was intersting.

Reply to
Rufus

Can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em...

...except in Texas, and even then only for a specific offense. Or better yet in Brazil, where the list of offenses is pretty liberal.

Reply to
Rufus

...can't understand it, what does he say?..

Reply to
Rufus

he was kinda drunk, it was an hour before they did a killer show at the paradise. he autographed the station fire extinguisher right under john lydon's.