Italeri 1/35 Elefant - World's worst instructions

Never seen anything like this. Just a few exploded view drawings. What crap. Thought it would be a casual easy evening build with simple
bogies, wheels. Not. Closed that box back up its headed towards the garage now.
Anyone know if this is a repop from another company? And maybe there are better instructions for this kit out their from the original company? What were they thinking putting out useless instructions?
Craig
Musicman59 wrote the following:

I have the instructions for the Revell/Italaerei Elefant (# H-2105) from 1976. 8 pages. Does yours have page numbers on the bottom? Maybe some are missing. I'll scan and send them to you. Not tonight though.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

That's what i'm thinking, there has to be pages missing. Eye-tie instructions aren't the best but they don't suck that much.
willshak wrote the following:

I got them up on Imageshack These are the pages
http://img31.imageshack.us/i/elefant7.jpg/
http://img691.imageshack.us/i/elefant6.jpg/
http://img42.imageshack.us/i/elefant5s.jpg/
http://img442.imageshack.us/i/elefant4.jpg/
http://img593.imageshack.us/i/elefant3.jpg/
http://img442.imageshack.us/i/elefant2d.jpg/
http://img257.imageshack.us/i/elefant1.jpg/
http://img109.imageshack.us/i/elefant8.jpg/
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

ok, went down and got them. what I have is for kit #211. the instructions fold out to four pages with only 4 assembly sections, possibly grouped by part number (1-43, 44-76, 77-99, 100-109, though one section has parts out of that grouping number. There are no separate pages. Measures 6.5 x9.5 inches. Lots of wavy arrows supposedly show where a part should go. Reminds me of Moebius instructions on drugs. Thanks so much for the scans. I am sure they will help me get through this one.
Craig