JSU-152

Hi

I wnat to kown, if the egyptian or syrian armies used JSU-152 ?

Thanks at all

Laurent

Reply to
Laurent VICARI

no, germany used it the last time they took over france

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

OK, now that's funny. Unless, of course, the Gay mer can't tell the difference between a German aircraft and a Soviet AFV.

In that case he's pathetic.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

In any case, it is.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Back to the question at hand....

Egypt used the ISU-152 in both the 1967 and 1973 wars. There's a good photo of one in Steve Zaloga's Concord book "Tank Battles of the Mid-East Wars." Don't know about Syria.

Reply to
Chris Weeks

I'm pretty sure the answer is a resounding yes.

Havnt done it yet, but a wuick google search might help.

Azzz1588