Last Hogan's Heroes question

When I get the car I'm going to need figures for it. Anyone familiar with specific Tamiya or pref. newer DML sets that might have appropriate donors to convert into:

1 short fat general, seated or standing 2 - Luftwaffe schmeizers, seated or standing 1 standing balding Luftwaffe colonel with a noticable ass pucker in his pantaloons. 1 befuddled and overweight senior sergeant (standing, if not teetering about his rifle stock)

Burkhalter is likely going to take the most amount of effort to convert, so I'm probably looking for something that will only have the peaked hat survive as original equipment. I guess the same figure could be used for Schultz with a helmet swap and a whole lot of putty.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Unless I'm REALLY mistaken (always a possibility) Jimmy Flintstone did a set of all the characters in 1:25 or so.

Reply to
The Old Man

Reply to
Gerald Owens

There is also a Luftwaffe officer and a female Luftwaffe clerical type included in Italeri's Schwimmwagen kit. Gerald Owens

Reply to
Gerald Owens

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I'll look into the Flintstone figures or any other licensed HH figures. Even if they're not useful towards the final project a little inspiration never hurts. I am shooting for a 1/35th or

32nd build, so I am going to start with a look at the stock figures Gerald has suggested for possible conversion.

Any other ideas, throw 'em at me.

WmB

Reply to
WmB