Lindberg PT Boat Parts Came Today

Hi there.

On June 1 some one in another thread mentioned a contact at Lindeberg who could help me get some required parts for my 1/32 scale PT-109 kit. I emailed that contact person the same day. I never heard from him. However, a nice lady at Lindberg sent me the parts I inquired about. They arrived in this morning's post. Thanks Lindberg.

Cheers from Peter

Reply to
TankBuilder2