Look Soon For My "Wife Just Got Fired" Model Sale

yep, she just got canned. damned if I know how I am gonna pull off all the expenses by myself...

Look for a list soon. Mostly aircraft. Hell, I don't what else I will have to move.

Damn, it has really hit the fan now. Not a clue how this is gonna fix itself...

Craig

Reply to
crw59

hope i can help. i know the shoestring lifestyle, i deal with it always, but i'll find something in your pile. send me the list, for sure, ok? having had many such crisis, the best thing to do is first, calm down. you will beat yourself to shit if you don't. things will work out, you may not see it, but you will pull through. don't panic and if you need an ear, we're here, right guys?

Reply to
someone

Right!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

My wife knows I have a deaf ear. Just ask her :-) But my eyes and fingers (most of the time) still work!

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

Definitely. And I know it sound sickeningly cliche, but when one door closes or a trail ends, you're options are pretty much endless. Hell, I don't know, maybe your wife hated that job anyway and this will be her chance to get into something she really loves. I'll have a look at your list too.

TF

Reply to
TF

You could always produce a movie called "Honey you shrunk my stash" (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

honey, they killed our cash?

Reply to
someone

My bloody oath we are! Hang in Craig, it'll all work out.

Reply to
Andrew