Man this kit arrived fast

...see - it's pre-ordained...er...ordered!

Reply to
Rufus

the video was from the cameron expedition. hours of hidef video. you can prolly rent/buy it.

Reply to
someone

I am not alone! It makes its way from Holland as we speak. Going with the Revell Arado though. 1/4 the price of the resin kit.

Reply to
rfranklin

sure wish i could get that big 111. that with a v-1 loaded has endless possibilities. now, if there was a 1/32 betty to go with my ohka. displaying thos two together would be very cool. not as a what if, just as two really unique combos. a 1/32 mistrl would be extra cool. one of the real bomb nose 88's with a 190 controller.....yum.

Reply to
someone

As I recall, that hollow charge nose isn't too hard to replicate if no one makes one. I had an Air Model version in 1:72 once, but swapped it for some decal sets back when.

Reply to
The Old Man

...1/32 VAC-FORM Lanc -

Holy crap...this guy is my hero!