Aviation Art Image Question

I was considering this print but I am a bit bugged by the carrier. It
would be great to think that the 2 F4's had taken off from the carrier
and took a bearing from the carrier to their target. But the deck is
full of parked planes so the image does not make sense.
Kinda reminds me of a diorama builder who wants to put in as much as
possible, the result being a mess and confusing subject..

Craig
Reply to
Musicman59
Musicman59 wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@z20g2000pra.googlegroups.com:
Cat 3 & 4.
frank
Reply to
Gray Ghost
They took off from the -other- carrier.....
Reply to
rfranklin
They could have been launched from the waist catapults, but then they wouldn't be launched simultaniously and therefore not in such a close formation immediately after launch. Let's say they are doing a fly-by... ;-)
Cheers,
Steven
Reply to
Steven
Posters have made various explanations or excuses for the painting - bottom line - if it bothers you, you will not be happy with it - find something else.
Reply to
Val Kraut
Val Kraut wrote the following:
OK