Aviation Art Image Question

I was considering this print but I am a bit bugged by the carrier. It would be great to think that the 2 F4's had taken off from the carrier and took a bearing from the carrier to their target. But the deck is full of parked planes so the image does not make sense. Kinda reminds me of a diorama builder who wants to put in as much as possible, the result being a mess and confusing subject..

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

Musicman59 wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@z20g2000pra.googlegroups.com:

Cat 3 & 4.

frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

They took off from the -other- carrier.....

Reply to
rfranklin

They could have been launched from the waist catapults, but then they wouldn't be launched simultaniously and therefore not in such a close formation immediately after launch. Let's say they are doing a fly-by... ;-)

Cheers,

Steven

Reply to
Steven

Posters have made various explanations or excuses for the painting - bottom line - if it bothers you, you will not be happy with it - find something else.

Reply to
Val Kraut

Val Kraut wrote the following:

OK