Aviation Art Image Question

I was considering this print but I am a bit bugged by the carrier. It would be great to think that the 2 F4's had taken off from the carrier
and took a bearing from the carrier to their target. But the deck is full of parked planes so the image does not make sense. Kinda reminds me of a diorama builder who wants to put in as much as possible, the result being a mess and confusing subject..
http://www.wings-fine-arts.com/_product_54266/Into_The_Storm_Limited_Edition_with_10-14_Signatures
Craig

Cat 3 & 4.
frank
They could have been launched from the waist catapults, but then they wouldn't be launched simultaniously and therefore not in such a close formation immediately after launch. Let's say they are doing a fly-by... ;-)
Cheers,
Steven
On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 18:36:49 -0800 (PST), Musicman59

They took off from the -other- carrier.....
Posters have made various explanations or excuses for the painting - bottom line - if it bothers you, you will not be happy with it - find something else.
Val Kraut wrote the following:

OK
--

Bill