Aviation Art

Well, after several requests over the years, I've finally decided to offer some of my artwork on t-shirts, mugs, and the like. It's just a start, and I'll be adding more in the weeks to come.

Aviation Art Online

If you have any preferences as to what you'd like to see offered on a t-shirt or postcards, please email them to me. Enjoy!

Reply to
CBR

I went to the internetmodlelerdelr.com site and couldn't find your art.

Any clue as to how to loacate it?

Thanks, F Marion

Reply to
Francis Marion

Gee, would have been good to include the address, wouldn't it?

That should help!

Reply to
CBR