Aviation Art

Well, after several requests over the years, I've finally decided to offer
some of my artwork on t-shirts, mugs, and the like. It's just a start, and
I'll be adding more in the weeks to come.
Aviation Art Online
If you have any preferences as to what you'd like to see offered on a
t-shirt or postcards, please email them to me.
Enjoy!
Reply to
CBR
I went to the internetmodlelerdelr.com site and couldn't find your art.
Any clue as to how to loacate it?
Thanks, F Marion
Reply to
Francis Marion
Gee, would have been good to include the address, wouldn't it?
That should help!
Reply to
CBR