Roboscout by Sharper Image ?

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------862D25D8B6B36115027419DE Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
I just bought the Roboscout at the clearance store from Sharper Image for $119.99 !!!!!!!!! they have more
Where else can you get a robot that talks with a two way radio has a video camera and a remote control. and seven degrees of freedom ? Infrared sensors and a nice body that has arm capable of carrying a beer ? And a PC interface ? And a totally cool remote control with a video display ?
Has anyone figured out the PC interface ?
I plan on using the Evolution ER1 to control the RF remote control of the Roboscout. and the Roboscout Video Camera will feed the video input for the ER1.
any one want to join me ?
--------------862D25D8B6B36115027419DE Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="svorres.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for Steve Vorres Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="svorres.vcf"
begin:vcard n:Vorres;Steve tel;cell:619-890-2287 tel;work:858-385-5030 x-mozilla-html:FALSE adr:;;;;;; version:2.1 email;internet: snipped-for-privacy@lsil.com fn:Steve Vorres end:vcard
--------------862D25D8B6B36115027419DE--
What clearance store ? These things are $400 normally.

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------09FB766761BD6D86743CAFE4 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Here is the URL:
http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/productview.jhtml?sku=SI583ZZZ you can buy them by phone or on the web $146 includes tax and shipping !
Now I will connect this to my Evolution ER1 hardware and have a useful robot. With vison that has a decent remote control.
Steve
Ulroy wrote:

--------------09FB766761BD6D86743CAFE4 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="svorres.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for Steve Vorres Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="svorres.vcf"
begin:vcard n:Vorres;Steve tel;cell:619-890-2287 tel;work:858-385-5030 x-mozilla-html:FALSE adr:;;;;;; version:2.1 email;internet: snipped-for-privacy@lsil.com fn:Steve Vorres end:vcard
--------------09FB766761BD6D86743CAFE4--

Also the smaller one.for $19.95 http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/productview.jhtml?pid=30682500&pcatid=39064300&catid=39250800
if shipping to australia wasn't so expensive I get one of each. look reasonably hackable.