Roboscout by Sharper Image ?

I just bought the Roboscout at the clearance store from Sharper Image for $119.99 !!!!!!!!! they have more

Where else can you get a robot that talks with a two way radio has a video camera and a remote control. and seven degrees of freedom ? Infrared sensors and a nice body that has arm capable of carrying a beer ? And a PC interface ? And a totally cool remote control with a video display ?

Has anyone figured out the PC interface ?

I plan on using the Evolution ER1 to control the RF remote control of the Roboscout. and the Roboscout Video Camera will feed the video input for the ER1.

any one want to join me ?

Reply to
Steve Vorres

What clearance store ? These things are $400 normally.

Reply to
Ulroy

Here is the URL:

can buy them by phone or on the web $146 includes tax and shipping !

Now I will connect this to my Evolution ER1 hardware and have a useful robot. With vison that has a decent remote control.

Steve

Ulroy wrote:

Reply to
Steve Vorres

Also the smaller one.for $19.95

if shipping to australia wasn't so expensive I get one of each. look reasonably hackable.

Reply to
Alex Gibson