Model clubs in the Fort Knox, KY area?

Getting moved back to Ft. Knox for what could potentially be my final assignment. Any model clubs still around the area? I remember being a member of the Goldbrickers that met in Radcliff while in my advance course in 1991, but I hear they've gone away.

Anything else in the Knox/Louisville area?

TIA

Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius

"Rob Gronovius" wrote

There is a Military Modelers IPMS chapter in Louisville.

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin