Gee I wish there was more model stuff in this group.

Mayne I'll start a group rec.politics.otherstuff and see if we can get modelers to go there.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Are they still going on up there at the top of the threads? :(

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Gotta agree. I still cannot fathom why seemingly intelligent members continue to engage in dialog with the trolls that start these OT threads.

Do these regulars really think that this time their arguement will work on the troll?

Then the guys who reply and quote the stuff some of us have already killfiled...why?

I just add another author or subject to the killfile.

Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius
Reply to
Digital Cowboy

I've always thought we should go over to politics.clsoed.minds and start a lively discussion on something along the lines of the correct width for Invasiuon stripes, etc....

-Bill

Reply to
RC Boater

The easiest alternative is to just ignore stuff you don't want to read. Trouble is, it's kinda like anything bad for you - you can't just stop at one...

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Reply to