Modelling Canadian military aircraft

I have re-worked and re-organized my web pages into a more logical format and have a new domain name. Come and take a look around. All comments are welcome.

Some of the pages you will find include: Canadian Military Aircraft Roundels; Building 1/144 Scale Canadian Military Aircraft; CanMilAirModels Discussion Forum; Artwork for Canadian Military Aircraft Decals; Custom Model Building Service; Patrick Martin's Military Aircraft Finish and Markings books;

Wm. Burns London. ON

William Burns

Can I suggest that you rework your internal links to have the pages open in the same window as the origional. Not a bad site but I wouldn't go back for a repeat visit. It takes too long to close down the dozen or so windows I had to open to see it all.

Reply to
Blaeden

Already done.

thanks.

Bill

Reply to
William Burns

now, that 1/144 bit really caught my eye... where can I get some of these kits ? (south west Ontario, I've nearly cleaned out D&B in Sarnia, the shop on Hespler in Cambridge seems to have moved... who else stocks 1/144 aircraft ?)

cheers Bill TGH in sunny Sarnia

Reply to
Bill Daisley