Canadian Roundels Print

This print shows 33 distinctly different aircraft roundels, starting with those of the Royal Naval Air Service (RNAS) and Royal Flying Corps (RFC) during WW I, the Royal Air Force (RAF) up to the end of WW II, through the era of the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) and Royal Canadian Navy (RCN) to those of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) found on today's modern combat and support aircraft. Each roundel is labelled by name, the year(s) it was in "official" use and a brief explanation. The roundels are arranged in date order. Definitely a unique arrangement of roundels! This print is priced at only $7.99.

To view item on ebay visit:

or if you prefer, visit my personal site where you will find it priced in Canadian dollars at:

Thanks for looking,

Wm. (Bill) Burns London, Ont.

"Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it"

Reply to
Bill Burns