Model ideas for 2008

You show up at the IMPS contest lugging some of these along.
Strange French weapon designs:
can show the invading Wehrmacht forces facing this in 1/72 scale:
wouldn't be expecting to have to battle a 300-foot-wide steel egg
that's rolling over them, crushing them like little gray ants.
Any survivors could be dealt with by Varlet tanks:

Pat
Reply to
Pat Flannery
My idea at present is just to finish a model that's on my bench...any model that's on my bench.
Reply to
Rufus
yeah.....thats kinda my resolution also......to actually finish a bloody kit and then hopefully combineit with my photography interest and post a pic on the binaries NG
Happy new year people.
Regards SiG.
Reply to
SiG226
I entirely agree. I've completed only one model this year and I'm embarrassed to admit that I started it twenty years ago. There's no chance that I'll get any modelling done in January but I must try to finish off some uncompleted models this year and, with luck, start and finsih something completely new.
Best of luck in 2008.
Gordon McLaughlin
Reply to
Gordon McLaughlin
I CAN build the Varlet! I have a bunch of plastic wrenches that we used to use to remove K&E pen tips for cleaning that look just like those wheels, and all I need are four. Oh well, it's a thought. Unreal stuff like this doesn't really interest me that much, back to my Junkers Luft '46 Amerika bomber that was to be used to drop the atom bomb on Washington DC......
Reply to
The Old Man
On Jan 1, 9:39=A0am, The Old Man wrote:> On Dec 31 2007, 6:54=A0pm, Pat Flannery wrote:> > > You show up at the IMPS contest lugging some of these along.> > Strange French weapon designs:
> You can show the invading Wehrmacht forces facing this in 1/72 scale:
> They wouldn't be expecting to have to battle a 300-foot- wide steel egg> > that's rolling over them, crushing them like little gray ants.> > Any survivors could be dealt with by Varlet tanks:
Reply to
maiesm72
I know that kit! I used one a buncha years ago to hack into a Ryan Brougham. Shortened the wings by a scale 6 feet (easy) and carved open the cockpit area (not so easy) and mounted glazing. Had an in-line engine left over from the Greenbank Castle Ryan M-1, so I mounted that and used generic number decals for the registration. As you said, it was fun! Happy New Year.
Reply to
The Old Man

Site Timeline