York Model Railway Show - thank you note

Sorry for slight delay in posting this but I have been very busy with full time work since getting back from the show.

A very big thank you to all those who attended the show this year from the organisors of the YMRS. We hope to see you in 2008. Advance details for

2008 will be added to the web site over the coming weeks.
John New