Modeling Madness Website

What has happened to the Modeling Madness website?

I click on that link and get re-directed to the website of the Willamette Valley Hospice.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Sniffing too much glue can cause that.

Reply to
Serge D. Grun

It was there last night - but this morning it seems to have been hijacked by Williamette Valley Hospital?? Weird!

Reply to
unamodeler

It seems to be back now, with a bit of a revamp. However not all of the links work.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Maybe they are trying to tell us "older modelers" that we belong in a "home"

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Aircraft Resource Center for me is acting funny as well

Mike

Reply to
MQM107

Reply to
eyeball

nodnodnod Me too. I was getting a bit paranoid as I thought that it was just me.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

It's hosted by NWnetcom the same company that I use I think their server may have screwed up a bit What seems weird ia ARC is messed up at the same time

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

The website is up as of 11:13 PM CST; but a lot the graphics are not appearing.

Pat

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

It's back, with an explanation.

I've just returned from a very long 5 day 2,200 mile car trip to San Francisco Sadly my internet connection at the various motels was non-existent most nights. The last attempt at uploading an update only erased the home page before the connection permanently crashed without permitting me to upload a new homepage. My apologies for the confusion this must have caused everyone.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix